What is Jesmonite?
Jesmonite is known as an eco-resin. Water-based, fire-retardant, and non-toxic, it is a more sustainable alternative to epoxy resins and a lightweight replacement for concretes widely available.
- Clean with a slightly damp cloth
- Wipe spills promptly to avoid staining, especially coffee, tea, wine, etc.
- Avoid harsh cleaning materials
- Not microwave or dishwasher safe
- Materials are not tested for food safety
Shipping & Returns
Please allow 8-10 business days to process your order, as items are made just for you after ordering!
We cannot accept returns on these items at this time, but please do reach out with any issues with your order so we can create the best purchasing experience possible.